The Other Patient
As promised, today I will tell you more about my husband, “Dad”. So here it is:
The Only 5 Things You Need to Know About Dad
- He loves all things motorized. If it has a motor, says “vroom vroom” or looks like a smaller version of something with a motor, then he loves it. Period.
- He has a pretty freaking amazingly awesome red beard. That I love and won’t let him shave.
- He drinks more sweet tea than I do… which is a lot.
- He works hard so that The Wardens can afford to keep me here as their slave 24/7.
- He loves me and The Wardens more than anyone else ever could. I mean, he willingly comes home to this crazy house every day. That’s pretty awesome.
Enjoy this iPhone shot of him and his freaking amazingly awesome red beard.
Now, today was only going to be about Dad but The Wardens presented me with an awesome impromptu photo session that I thoroughly enjoyed. These are the things they do to foster feelings of affection in me… today it worked. I am ashamed of myself. But not so much that I won’t share the photos with you!